Rhubarb Custard Cake
- 4 cup(s) rhubarb, chopped
- 18 250/1000 ounce(s) yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pint(s) whipping cream or fat-free half & half
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or spray pan. Make cake mix according to package directions, except add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the cake batter. Pour batter into prepared pan. Cover batter with 4 cups of chopped rhubarb. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top of the rhubarb...