Ribbon Zucchini with Yellow Wax Beans
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 4 ounces yellow wax beans, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound small zucchini, 4 to 6 zucchinis
1. Slice the zucchini into long ribbons: Cutting lengthwise, slice the sides from around the seedy core of each squash; discard core. Cut each side into long, thin strips. 2. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat, and add the olive oil. Add the onion and yellow wax beans, and saute until ...