Rich Chocolate Muffins
- 8 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 lb. (3-½ cups) all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs, cracked into a bowl
- 1-¼ lb. (2-½ cups) unsalted butter
- 4-½ cups sugar
- 10 oz. bittersweet chocolate
In a saucepan, melt the two chocolates with the butter. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, mix the flour and sugar. Whisk the eggs into the dry ingredients. Pour the chocolate into the egg mixture and stir until well blended; chill at least 3 hours. Heat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with muf...