Roasted Baby Squash, Carrots & Potatoes
- Chopped fresh thyme or rosemary
- 4 to 6 baby carrots, preferably with tops
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 baby red and yellow potatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 baby pattypan squash
Heat the oven to 450°F. Wash and dry the vegetables. Trim off any tips or stems that seem extra long, and halve any vegetables that seem a little large. Toss each type of vegetable separately in olive oil (just enough to coat), salt, pepper, and a little chopped thyme or rosemary. Spread the vege...