Roasted Mixed Nuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 pound(s) unsalted mixed nuts (or almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spread nuts in pan and place in oven. Watch closely as they may burn easily. Over low heat, in a small sauce pan, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir until butter melts and ingredients are combined. Remove from heat. Pour mixture over warm nuts and toss to coat. ...