Roasted Pepper-Caper Aioli
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 0.5 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Roast the pepper under the broiler, until charred all over, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let steam for 5 minutes. Peel and finely chop the pepper. 2. In a small bowl, mix the roasted pepper with the mayonnaise, capers, parsley and lemon juice. Season with sa...