Roasted Red Pepper Velvet
- 1 ½ cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 small green onions
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon canned chipotle chilies
- 1 7.25-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- ¾ teaspoon herbes de Provence
Set strainer over large bowl. Line strainer with 2 layers of cheesecloth, allowing 4 inches to extend over sides of strainer (do not let strainer touch bottom of bowl). Spoon yogurt into strainer. Fold overhanging cheesecloth over yogurt. Chill overnight (liquid will drain out and yogurt will thi...