Roasted Spiced Acorn Squash
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 acorn squash, halved, seeded, and cut into 1-inch wedges
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss squash with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Arrange squash, cut side down, in a single layer and roast until tender, 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.