Roasted-Tomato Pasta with Basil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces medium pasta shells
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 2 cups Whole Roasted Tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan and torn fresh basil leaves, for serving
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta and return to pot. 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until sligh...