Rustic Three Cheese Tart
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- ½ (14.1 ounce) package ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. 2. Combine potatoes, onions, garlic powder and 1 cup cheese. 3. Place crust on baking sheet; spread with potato mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge. Fold over edge of pastry to partially cover potato mixture. 4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown. S...