Sausage and Rice Casserole 4
- 1 - 6 ounce box Uncle Bens long-grain & wild rice
- 1 pound(s) ground sausage
- 2 onions, chopped (small)
- 1 - 4 ounce can mushrooms pieces
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup (10 ¾ ounce can)
- ½ stick(s) butter (4 T. stick)
Preheat oven to 350°. Cook rice according to direction on the box. In heavy skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until done, drain. Combine all ingredients expect butter and pour into casserole dish. Brush top with butter. Bake until bubbly, about 25 minutes.