- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon caraway seed
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Using two long sheets of aluminum foil on top of each other, fold one long edge together and open out to make a large sheet of foil. Line a 13x9 pan with the foil, allowing edges to hang outside pan 2. Arrange the sliced potatoes, overlapping sli...