Sauté of Louisiana Crawfish
- 6 scallions, chopped (including the tops)
- 2 lb. cooked, shelled crawfish tails
- 2 to 3 Tbs. Creole seasoning
- 2 small green peppers, diced fine
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz. butter, softened
In a frying pan, melt 2 Tbs. of the butter and sauté the scallions, peppers, and crawfish tails with the Creole seasoning and Worcestershire sauce until warm, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the remaining butter about 1 Tbs. at a time, shaking the pan and stirring so that the butter soften...