Sautéed Lamb Chops with Herbes de Provence
- 5 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 lamb rib chops (¾ inch thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed to a paste
- 2 Tbs. dried herbes de Provence
In a small bowl, combine 4 Tbs. of the oil with the herbes de Provence and the mashed garlic to make a wet paste. Rub the paste all over the lamb chops and set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes. Generously season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper. Heat the remaining 1 Tbs. oil ...