Sautéed Lamb Chops with Herbes de Provence
- 5 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. dried herbes de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed to a paste
- 12 lamb rib chops (¾ inch thick)
In a small bowl, combine 4 Tbs. of the oil with the herbes de Provence and the mashed garlic to make a wet paste. Rub the paste all over the lamb chops and set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes. Generously season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper. Heat the remaining 1 Tbs. oil ...