Sautéed Mushrooms with Gremolata
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup finely minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves (to taste), finely minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Monthaven Chardonnay
- 1 pound cultivated or wild mushrooms (such as shitake, chanterelles, or oyster mushrooms, or a combination) trimmed and quartered if small, thickly sliced if large.
- + 1 more ingredients
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Heat a large, heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and when it’s hot, add the mushrooms. Sear the mushrooms, stirring with a wooden spoon or tossing in the pan, until they are lightly browned and begin to exude their juices. Add salt to taste, and the ...