Sautéed Mushrooms with Parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 small garlic clove
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1.5 pound(s) mixed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a large skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook over moderately high heat, without stirring, until browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned and tender, about 6 minutes longer. Add the garlic a...