- 1 ½ cup(s) orzo
- ¾ teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 4 slice(s) bacon
1. Cook orzo as directed on package. Drain well. 2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in skillet. Add green onions; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp. ...