- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 10 ½ tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (about) raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add butter; using your fingertips, rub in butter until coarse meal forms. Whisk egg and yolk in a bowl; add to flour mixture; stir just to blend. 2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure dough by 2 tabl...