Signature Pumpkin Pie
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla Whipped Cream, optional (recipe follows)
- 1 frozen unbaked deep dish pie crust (9-inch)
- 1 can(s) (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can(s) (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place frozen pie crust on large foil-lined baking sheet. 2. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. 3. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust c...