Simple Blueberry Syrup for Pancakes, Waffles, etc.
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (will help bring out the tartness of the berry)
- ¼ Cup or a little more water, depending on the amount of liquid from Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. Pectin, optional (but will thicken your syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. Raw Sugar, double if you like a really sweet syrup (offers more flavor over refined sugar)
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries (preferably Organic)
Set a small sauce pan on a medium to low fire, and add blueberries, sugar and water first. Begin to stir slowly, and crush the berries a little with your spoon whisk, or whatever you use to stir. Once the liquid is starting to thicken, add pectin, if using it, and add balsamic vinegar. Continue...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
UND毕业证成绩单+文凭）~\(Q／微627212264)/~美国圣母大学毕业证成绩单学历认证使馆认证 University of Notre DamePosted
Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier (2014)Wishlisted
Tis The Season - Who's Going To Win the World Series?Replied
Santa Rita Carmenere Reserva (2012)Reviewed
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Chateau Saint-Paul (2010)Commented