Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Vintage Scoop: Oregon in 2014Commented
Hello to all the lovely London geeks on SnoothPosted
Wine Gadgets or Gifts?Replied
Primaterra Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie IGT (2007)Wishlisted
Article on Dry FarmingReplied
The Problem with Wine RatingsCommented
Calina Reserva Carmenere (2012)Wishlisted
Feudo Principi di Butera Insolia Sicilia (2011)Wishlisted