Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Awatere Valley (2013)Rated
Oak Ridge Winery Zinfandel Lodi Ancient Vine (2012)Reviewed
Sonoma Wine Country WeekendReplied
Sterling Vineyards Vintner's Collection Sauvignon Blanc (2012)Wishlisted
Thoughts about wine aerators? Can they replace a decanter?Replied
Reverdy/Pascal & Nicolas Sancerre Cuvee les Coutes (2011)Wishlisted
San Felipe Rosé de Malbec Roble (2012)Cellared
Desiderio Jeio Cuvee RoseWishlisted
Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC (2009)Wishlisted
San Felice Vermentino "Perolla" (2012)Rated