Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
D'Arenberg Shiraz Mclaren Vale the Dead Arm (2000)Rated
Cancao Red Table Wine Dry (NV)Wishlisted
Red Dream Filtrato DolceWishlisted
Cakebread Cellars Pinot Noir (2011)Wishlisted
Cakebread Chardonnay Napa Valley (2012)Wishlisted
St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc (2011)Reviewed
Rinaldi Moscato d'Asti Bug Juice (2007)Wishlisted
Chocolate Box Moscato White ChocolateWishlisted
San Marco Primitivo Pillastro Puglia IGT (2007)Wishlisted