Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
What have you bought lately?Replied
Hey Guys! Ive been MIA, need some reccomendations for Temecula WineriesPosted
Rocca di Frassinello Poggio Alla Guardia (2010)Wishlisted
Kenwood Vineyards Vintage Red (2010)Wishlisted
Indaba Mosaic (2013)Wishlisted
Piemonte Cities from which to base travelReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Hello Snooth! theRealSnowman hereReplied