Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Lemony Rice Salad with Carrots and Radishes Recipe
Open-Face Butter and Radish Sandwiches Recipe
Crudites with Olive Oil and Flavored Salts Recipe
Avocado Soup with Herbs, Slivered Radishes, and Pistachios Recipe
Buttered Leeks and Radishes Recipe
Radish-Chive Tea Sandwiches with Sesame and Ginger Recipe
Fried Chickpeas and Spiced Nuts with Olives and Radishes Recipe
Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions, Black Pepper, and Sea Salt Recipe
Rosemary-Semolina Round with Sesame and Sea Salt Recipe
Mushroom, Radish, and Bibb Lettuce Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Carpene Malvolti Viognier Brut (NV)Cellared
1200 years old wine yeast to sell !Replied
Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port Port (1997)Wishlisted
Wines at release and down the roadReplied
Vines in the Auxois Hills Once AgainReplied
Colimoro Pinot Grigio (2014)Rated
Domaine de Pellehaut Harmonie de Gascogne (2014)Reviewed
And now for something completely different ...Replied
Dominio del Aguila Picaro Clarete (2013)Reviewed