Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Barco Reale di Carmignano. Capezzana (2010)Wishlisted
Hudson Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros (2010)Wishlisted
Laurent Perrier Rose (1985)Wishlisted
Boroli Moscatto D´asti Branco (2005)Wishlisted
Emilio Lustau Cream Superior Reserva Rare SherryListed
Emilio Lustau Rare Cream Solera Superior (NV)Wishlisted
Wyland Pinot Grigio Sicilia (2012)Reviewed
#1 Wine Dining faux pas nomineeReplied
All Wine is Dry White Wine.Posted
California Water Shortage and Wine Output for 2014Replied