Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- sea salt
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- + 2 more ingredients
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Genius or insanity? Rimmerman's "German Cellar"Replied
Raimat Tempranillo Costers del SegreScanned
Wine 101: CorkageCommented
Legend, Domaine du Centaure 2010, Dardagny, SwissScanned
Bodegas Remírez de Ganuza Fincas de Ganuza Reserva (2005)Wishlisted
Dreaming Tree Crush Red BlendScanned
Vina Pedrosa Cepa Gavilan Tempranillo Castilla Y Leon Spain (2007)Wishlisted
Bodegas Y Viñedos Maurodos Toro Prima (2007)Wishlisted
Mar de Frades Albariño Rías Baixas (2009)Wishlisted