Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Buttered Leeks and Radishes Recipe
Radish-Chive Tea Sandwiches with Sesame and Ginger Recipe
Fried Chickpeas and Spiced Nuts with Olives and Radishes Recipe
Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions, Black Pepper, and Sea Salt Recipe
Rosemary-Semolina Round with Sesame and Sea Salt Recipe
Mushroom, Radish, and Bibb Lettuce Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe