Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Hello Snooth. This is Andrew PPosted
San Silvestro Dulcis Rosso (2009)Reviewed
Le Salette Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico la Marega (2001)Reviewed
Calina Reserva Carmenere (2012)Cellared
Calina Carmenère Reserva (2005)Cellared
Qupe Central Coast Syrah (2010)Reviewed
Jamestown Cellars Settlers' Spiced WineCommented
Terrazas de Los Andes Malbec Altos del Plata (2012)Listed