Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
- Simple Pleasures:
- Oh! Funny story about liquid/gel: Last summer I went to New York with about 9 pints of
- They consider Peanut Butter a liquid, so I don't think you'll get away with the butter, unless you have it in an approved 3 oz. or less container.
- good point Kyla! I didn't even think of that.
- Radishes with butter, salt and bread are among the perfect snacks. Keep it simple, though, with plane food.
- I agree with spossberg. I can't imagine fumbling around with butter and salt and having to explain it to my seatmate.
- sea salt
- + 2 more ingredients
- Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
- Simple Pleasures: Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt | The Kitchn
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
The Standish Shiraz Viognier the Relic (2009)Wishlisted
Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 3 Pack In Orignal Wood Case (2009)Wishlisted
Waterbrook Winery Melange Blanc Columbia Valley (2012)Reviewed
Grand Clu Classe Chateau Pape Clement 1955Replied
Woodward Canyon Dolcetto Estate Bottled (2012)Reviewed
Boutinot la Citadelle Sablet Cotes du Rhone Villages Protegee (2008)Cellared
La Cana Albarino (2010)Wishlisted
Armonia Malbec (2011)Reviewed
Domaine Nicolas Rossignol Pommard "Chanlins" Premier Cru (2010)Cellared
Greetings from DTLAReplied