Slow Cooker Apple and Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- 5 cup(s) French bread-½ to 1 inch pieces.
- 1 ¼ cup(s) apple juice
- 2 ¼ cup(s) (18 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 ¼ teaspoon(s) cinnamon, divided
- 1 ½ cup(s) brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 4 cup(s) braeburn apples or good dessert apple (2 to 3 apples)
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 large eggs
Peel and core the apples. Slice and cut into triangles. Melt the butter and pour it in the bottom of a 2 to 3 quart baking dish that fits into the crock of the slow cooker. Combine 3 tbsp. of brown sugar and 3/4 tsp. of cinnamon; sprinkle over the bottom of the casserole. Pour apples evenly...