Slow Cooker Lasagna
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles, broken into 2 pieces
- 1 (1 pound) package Bob Evans® Italian Sausage Roll
1. Spray interior of slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray. 2. In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until brown. Place in slow cooker. Add noodles, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, pasta sauce and parsley. Stir gently to combine. 3. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours...