Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 potatoes - sliced thin
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup(s) processed cheddar cheese spread - cubed
- 1 ½ cup(s) Cheddar cheese - sharp Cheddar, grated
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- salt and pepper - to taste
Spray the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer half of the potatoes, half of the soup, half of the cheeses, and then half of the milk into the slow cooker. Repeat the layers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook on high for approximately 6 hours. You may need to add...