Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Caviar d'Aubergine (Eggplant Spread) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Eggplant with Lebneh Recipe
Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
Grilled Eggplant Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
I have these wines to sell. Any interest?Replied
Aoyo Ocean King Merlot Wine (2015)Commented
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Bethel Heights Chardonnay Estate (2014)Rated
Saint Esprit Cote du Rhone Delas (2009)Wishlisted
Jaffurs Syrah Santa Barbara County (2013)Reviewed
Tarima Monastrell (2014)Cellared
Las Dos Marias Blanco Spain Verdejo (2015)Cellared