Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Caviar d'Aubergine (Eggplant Spread) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Eggplant with Lebneh Recipe
Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Brotherhood America's Oldest Winery Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Cellared
Digrazia Vineyards White Magnolia Blanc (NV)Commented
Is there a such thing as label bias? (In case you haven't followed the story.)Replied
Massican White Blend Napa Valley Annia (2009)Wishlisted
Laird Family Estate Pinot Grigio Cold Creek (2014)Wishlisted
New Harbor Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (2010)Wishlisted
Gilbert the PilgramWishlisted