Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Caviar d'Aubergine (Eggplant Spread) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Renteria 1st Cut Napa Red Win (2014)Cellared
Matching Challenge 5: what wine here?Replied
Favola Pinot Grigio Venezie IGT (2005)Commented
Rosa Dell 'Olmo Barbaresco (2012)Wishlisted
Cotes du Rhone les Dentelles Yves Cheron (2012)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Secret Santa 2016Replied
Commanderie St John Cyprus Dessert Wine vintage 1927Replied
Folonari Pinot Grigio (2014)Cellared
Weekend Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied