Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
GRIPE ALERT: What's the Deal with Those Stupid Wax CapsulesPosted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Rully "Les Cailloux" (2012)Reviewed
Alexander's Crown Cabarnet SauvignonWishlisted
Xplorado Cabernet SauvignonWishlisted
Woodward Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon Artist Series (2010)Reviewed
Domaine Vacheron Sancerre (2011)Wishlisted
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
Mosen Cleto Crianza (2007)Cellared
Arrowwood Sarale Arrowwood Saralee's (2001)Wishlisted