Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Pedroncelli Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley Mother Clone (2009)Cellared
Estancia Pinot Noir (2007)Cellared
Boekenhoutskloof Wolftrap (2008)Cellared
Gen 5 Old Vine Zinfandel (2011)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Thoughts about wine aerators? Can they replace a decanter?Replied
Viu Manent Reserva Sauvignon Bla (2013)Wishlisted
Château Tour Saint Bonnet Red Bordeaux Blend Médoc (2007)Commented
Great Grilled Seafood and...?Commented
Bridao Tejo Classico (2011)Wishlisted