Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Eggplant with Lebneh Recipe
Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Werner Schweicher Annaberg Riesling Kabinett (2012)Wishlisted
Felino Cabernet Sauvignon (2014)Rated
Memorial day weekend - What's in your drinking plans?Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Was wondering if anyone's read Terroir and Other Myths of WinegrowingPosted
Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815 (2013)Wishlisted
Willowbrook Carneros Pinot Noir (2014)Rated
Weekend Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Frescobaldi Castiglioni Chianti (2011)Cellared
Gnarly Head Chardonnay (2013)Commented