Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Grilled Eggplant Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Frank Family Vineyards Reserve Cabernet Rutherford (2011)Cellared
J Lohr 40th Anniversary Red Blend Paso Robles (NV)Cellared
J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir (2011)Cellared
Gancia Asti SpumanteWishlisted
Frank Besson Granit Sparkling Rosé (NV)Wishlisted
Peirano Estate Zinfandel Lodi Old Vine (2012)Wishlisted
Luigi Bosca Malbec D.O.C. Lujan de Cuyo Single Vineyard (2011)Wishlisted
Beaulieu Bv Georges de Latour Private Reserve (1981)Cellared
Zd Abacus 9th Bottling (NV)Wishlisted
Once Upon a Vine Enchanted Woods Bubbly (2011)Wishlisted