Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Rowland Cellars Pinot Noir Napa Valley Ramspeck (2009)Wishlisted
Lot 18 customer serviceReplied
Château Bouscaut Grand Cru Classe De Graves (1997)Reviewed
Goose? Have you done it?Replied
Château de Ségriès Côtes du Rhône (2010)Wishlisted
Kermit Lynch Cotes du Rhone (2011)Wishlisted
Château Haut-Brion Red Bordeaux Blend Pessac-Léognan (1980)Wishlisted
Old California VinesReplied
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses!Replied