Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Warm Salad of Grilled Figs, Grapes, and Bitter Greens Recipe
Eggplant Pasta Salad Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Barbecue Eggplant Recipe
Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Topping Recipe
Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza Recipe
Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Eggplant with Lebneh Recipe
Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
Best Wine Deals
What are your thoughts on travel shock?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Picket Fence Russian River Pinot Noir (2013)Wishlisted
Red wine causing leg cramps??Replied
Domaine du Monte Saint Jean Vin de Pays de l'Île de Beauté (2005)Reviewed
High Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2008)Listed
Napa must seesReplied
Wente Pinot Noir Arroyo Seco Reliz Creek (2009)Wishlisted
Consilience Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Barbara County 2007Commented