Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Napa Highlights May 2013Replied
Chateau de Malengin Montagne Saint Emilion (2009)Rated
Lindemans Pinot Grigio Bin 85Scanned
Lindemans Pinot Noir Bin 99Scanned
201 Premiere Penfolds Shiraz Mourvèdre 'Bin 2' (2011)Wishlisted
Yellow Tail Yellowtail BubblesWishlisted
Volteo Sauvignon Blanc (2011)Wishlisted
Volteo Sauvignon Blanc (2010)Wishlisted
Quinta da Aveleda White Blend Vinho Verde Fonte (2009)Wishlisted
Juan Gil Silver Label Jumilla Do (2011)Reviewed