Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The Kitchn
- Just Add SaltThe key here is
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
- The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
- I have never, ever salted my eggplant before and have never had a problem with bitterness. Maybe I've just been lucky?
- Have you ever tried salting your eggplant? Do you think it makes a difference?
- Soggy, Bitter Eggplant? Just Add Salt | The KitchnSoggy, Bitter Eggplant?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Feelings on Portuguese Wines?Posted
Indigenous Gri/Gio Pinot Grigio (2011)Reviewed
Indigenous Gri/Gio Pinot Grigio (2013)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Cameron Hughes Central Coast Pinot Noir Lot 435 (2012)Wishlisted
San Giulio Malvasia di Castelnuovo "Don Bosco"Rated
Apaltagua Pinot Noir Reserva (2013)Cellared
Terra Boa Red (2010)Cellared