Sole Fillets with Toasted Pine Nuts, Lemon, and Basil
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts (see How to toast nuts for more flavor and crunch)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 small sole or flounder fillets (about 3 oz. each)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Heat 4 Tbs. of the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sauté the fillets on one side (in batches if necessary) until the edges begin to turn opaque (about 2 minutes) and then turn them over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to finish. Transfer the fille...