Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Greek Snapper on the Grill Recipe
Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Mini Tuna Burgers with Mint-Caper Aïoli on Pita Triangles Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Searching for Mosel RedsReplied
Pair with Chili?Replied
Earthquake Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Where to 'retire'?Replied
Resonance Pinot Noir Yamhill-Carlton District Domaine Jadot (2013)Cellared
La Crema Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2014)Wishlisted
Olema Pinot Noir (2013)Wishlisted
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Ca' Montebello di Scarani Luigi Sangue di Giuda (2013)Wishlisted