Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Verjus Sauce for Oysters Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Mini Tuna Burgers with Mint-Caper Aïoli on Pita Triangles Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Seared Salmon on Baby Spinach Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Secret Santa 2014, signup cutoff is Halloween. Calling all Snoothers! Updated 10-18-14Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Wine Inventory TrackingReplied
Waterfront Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Moment of Truth (2006)Reviewed
Breaux Vineyards White Blend Sweet Evangeline (NV)Listed
Lakeridge White Blend Cuvée BlancCellared
Logan Chardonnay Orange (2009)Wishlisted
The United States of WineCommented
Paula Malbec (2011)Wishlisted
Ninety Plus Malbec Lot 23 Old (2012)Reviewed