Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Beaulieu Vineyard Merlot Napa ValleyScanned
Le Cadeau Rocheux Reserve (2011)Wishlisted
Le Cadeau Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Merci (2011)Wishlisted
Le Cadeau Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Rocheux (2009)Wishlisted
Gary Farrell Chardonnay Carneros Selection (2011)Wishlisted
Flying Horse Chardonnay (2009)Wishlisted
Gary Farrell Chard (2010)Wishlisted
Saintsbury Chardonnay Carneros Brown Ranch (2009)Wishlisted
Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Vigneto Due Santi Breganze Cabernet Vigneto Due Santi (2008)Rated