Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Lolonis Vineyards Merlot Wood (2005)Wishlisted
The Grape Escape Red Blend Chianti (2006)Cellared
Blind Tasting 2012 ZinfandelCommented
Benanti Nero d'Avola Il Drappo Sicilia IGT (2005)Wishlisted
Famille Perrin Gigondas la Gille (2010)Cellared
Taurasi DOCG (2008)Cellared
Kunde Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Rated
Mirassou Pinot Noir California (2012)Wishlisted
Domaine Gayda Figure Libre Freestyle Rouge (2010)Cellared