Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
Seared Salmon on Baby Spinach Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Greek Snapper on the Grill Recipe
Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Article on Dry FarmingReplied
Sean Minor Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Wishlisted
Quattro Mani Barbera Piemonte DOC (2012)Reviewed
BenMarco Malbec Mendoza Argentina 2011Commented
Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Nouveau (2014)Reviewed
Marcoux Cotes du Rhone (2012)Reviewed
Trivento Malbec Reserve (2012)Wishlisted
Terrazas Altos del Plata Malbec (2011)Cellared
Shannon Ridge Wrangler Red (2012)Cellared
Radio Boca Tempranillo Spain (2012)Cellared