Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- Use greens in more than one way.
- cook one piece of fish
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- + 2 more ingredients
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- Salt Chair from Des...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
"All That and a Bag of Chips Too" CookiesCommented
Mourvedre Earthy Rhone Style Rouge (1998)Wishlisted
Ombrato Primitivo Puglia IGT (2011)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight- part 2 (for Zuf)Replied
Wine party with friendsReplied
valcerasa at SPQRScanned
coenobium at SPQR SFScanned
WHEN will I EVER learn?!?!Replied