Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Baron de Luze Bordeaux (2010)Wishlisted
2014 Santa Lucia California Pinot close CALL.Replied
Di Majo Norante Sangiovese Terre Degli Osci IGT (2009)Wishlisted
Château Haut Terrasson Bordeaux Supérieur (2010)Wishlisted
Xavier Flouret Red Bordeaux Blend Premières Côtes de Blaye Quai Lumiere (2009)Wishlisted
Chateau Bourbon la Chapelle Medoc (2011)Listed
Chateau St. Sulpice Bordeaux (2010)Listed
Chateau Petit-Freylon Bordeaux Blanc Cuvee Izzy (2011)Listed
Chateau Moulin de Lavergne Bordeaux (2011)Listed