Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses! So are we ready to find out how close we were?Replied
Pomegranate Semi-Sweet KosherWishlisted
Accidental Wine EntusiastReplied
Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Sacrashe VineyardScanned
Cigar Zin (2011)Cellared
J. Garcia Chardonnay North Coast Clos du Bois (2006)Cellared
Tablas Creek Vermentino Paso Robles (2012)Cellared
Clos du Bois Chardonnay Alexander Valley Reserve (2007)Cellared
Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay California Vintner's Reserve (2012)Cellared
Tablas Creek Esprit de Tablas Rouge Paso Robles (2011)Cellared