Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Rockburn Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Te Mata Awatea (2012)Cellared
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented
Searching by member/contributorReplied
Bordeaux: Yea or nay?Commented
Creativity in label and bottle designsReplied
Eredi Carlo Tamborini San Zeno Riserva Ticino Switzerland (2006)Rated