Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Badarina' Barolo DOCG (2006)Reviewed
The Biggest Wine Cellar in the World!Replied
Story Winery Zinfandel Picnic Hill Amador County (2011)Commented
Santa Ines ChardonnayScanned
Dr.Heidemanns-Bergweiler Bernkastler Badstube Riesling Kabinett (2013)Reviewed
Chateau Cadillac Cuvee J.J. Lesgourgues France (2009)Wishlisted
Domaine de Chene Colombe Macon-Villages (2012)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied