Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Mini Tuna Burgers with Mint-Caper Aïoli on Pita Triangles Recipe
Greek Snapper on the Grill Recipe
Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Herb & Lemon Roasted Salmon on a Bed of Roasted Potatoes & Sauteed Greens Recipe
Best Wine Deals
And now for something completely different ...Replied
Château Montus Tannat Blend Madiran (2008)Wishlisted
Domaine Labranche Laffont Madiran (2010)Wishlisted
Domaine Berthoumieu Madiran Cuvee Charles de Batz (2010)Wishlisted
Thursday (possibly into and through the weekend too) Wine DiscussionsReplied
Rio Madre Rioja Graciano (2011)Reviewed
The World's Next Biggest Wine RegionsReplied
1979 Kopke Colheita Port (1979)Reviewed
2010 Santa Rita Medalla Real Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon (2010)Reviewed