Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
Seared Salmon on Baby Spinach Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Greek Snapper on the Grill Recipe
Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Andrew Murray Syrah Tous les Jours Santa Ynez Valley (2013)Reviewed
Jorge Ordoñez & Co. Moscatel Sierras de Málaga Seco Botani (2009)Rated
Maison Nic Reserve ChardWishlisted
Secret Santa 2014 Reveal Day Tuesday Dec 2nd!Replied
El Pensador GarnachaRated
Oak Leaf Vineyards White Blend California Pinot Grigio/Chardonnay (NV)Rated
Sweet Bliss Sweet WhiteRated
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo South Eastern Australia (NV)Rated
Domestic Wine Oak Leaf Sweet RedRated