Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bex Riesling (2010)Wishlisted
Ravi Namboori Legend Music ReviewPosted
Perez Cruz Limited Edition Cot Malbec (2010)Listed
Chateau Lagrezette Malbec Cru d'Exception Cahors France (2006)Listed
Eager to learn all about wineReplied
Top Malbec Tasted 4/14Commented
Choya "Ume Blanc" Plum Wine (NV)Reviewed
C.e..g.v Fantaisie Arôme Pêche (NV)Commented
Rainstorm Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Emiliana Carménère Colchagua Valley Natura (2010)Cellared