Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Greetings from DTLAPosted
Another attack on wine industry... Westover shut down for using volunteersReplied
Castello Banfi Chianti DOCG (2009)Wishlisted
Castello Banfi Chianti (2008)Wishlisted
Sockeye Winery Pinot Grigio Columbia Valley (2012)Reviewed
Castello di Gabbiano 2006 Chianti Classico RiservaReplied
Lesaffre Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2009)Reviewed
Wycliff Champagne Brut (NV)Wishlisted