Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
Seared Salmon on Baby Spinach Recipe
Verjus Sauce for Oysters Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Mini Tuna Burgers with Mint-Caper Aïoli on Pita Triangles Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Bodegas Ateca Rueda Honoro Vera (2013)Cellared
Three Wine Company Old Vines Field Blend Contra Costa County (2012)Cellared
Rutherford Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2013)Reviewed
10 Span Vineyards Pinot Noir Santa Barbara County (2013)Reviewed
Ferdinand Pieroth Cabernet Sauvignon Edelbeerenlese (2003)Wishlisted
Casa Bottega Brunello di Montalcino Il Vino Dei Poeti (2008)Rated
Lock & Worth Sauvignon Blanc & Semillon (2014)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Michael-David Vineyards Petite Petit (2013)Wishlisted
Bodegas Chandon 187 (1997)Cellared