Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- I am an army wife without any children. Half the time I live all alone, and the other half, it's just me and the husband.
- "We wouldn't want to do it every night" -- ouch!
- Solo Eating: Tips on Cooking for One | The Kitchn
- one more on cookbooks for guys
- 10 Low-Budget Pantry Items Everyone Should Have
- cook one piece of fish
- Use greens in more than one way.
- + 2 more ingredients
- Salt Chair from Des...
- Leftovers are sad unless they are the kind of thing that gets better over a few days (stews and braised meats...)
You also might like
Sautéed Tuna and Green Onion Stalks on Romaine Recipe
Red Snapper Fillets on Garlic Toasts with Arugula White-bean Salad Recipe
Seared Salmon on Baby Spinach Recipe
The Invisible Salmon Wrapped in Ghostly Rice Paper Lying in a Tomato Blood Puddle on Black Bean Pavement by a Broccoli Tree Recipe
Grilled Fish on Cilantro-Chili Slaw Recipe
One-Hour Shrimp Paella Recipe
Greek Snapper on the Grill Recipe
Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing Recipe
Prosciutto, Fried Egg, and Parmesan on Country Bread Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Stonier Pinot Noir Mornington Peninsula (2010)Cellared
Kend Jack Stature Cab Napa (1997)Wishlisted
Jackson Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Hawkeye Mountain (2010)Wishlisted
Kendall-Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley Jackson Hills (2007)Wishlisted
Beringer St. Helena Home Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (2006)Wishlisted
Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (2009)Wishlisted
Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Reserve (2008)Wishlisted
Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Reserve (2005)Wishlisted
Groth Chardonnay Napa Valley (2008)Wishlisted
Groth Chardonnay Napa Valley (2006)Wishlisted