Spaghetti al Limone: Spaghetti with Lemon Sauce
- 1 pound/457 g spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, for rubbing
- 2 lemons (zest of 1 lemon, juice of 2 lemons)
- 5 tablespoons/74 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup/235 ml finely grated Parmigiano cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- Bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and chopped
Place the spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water and stir immediately to prevent the strands from sticking. Cook the spaghetti to 'al dente'.Cut the garlic in half and rub the exposed area along the interior of a large serving bowl. The raw garlic flavor will coat the inside surface of the se...