- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless halibut fillets
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 slice applewood-smoked bacon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, and crumble. Set aside. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over fish. Add fish to drippings in pan, and cook for 3 m...