Special Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 4 ounces light frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 6 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to ¼ cup sugar)
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1. In a blender, combine the pudding mix, sweetener, cocoa, milk and vanilla; process on low until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping until smooth. Pour into a shallow 2-qt. freezer container. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Stir with a wire whisk; return to freezer until ready to serve. Yield:...