Spiced Lemony Brussels Sprouts
- ½ teaspoon hot or regular curry powder
- Coarse salt
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with racks in middle and lower third. Divide brussels sprouts between two rimmed baking sheets and toss each with oil and curry powder. Season with salt. Roast until browned in spots and tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes, stirring and rotating shee...