Spicy Cheesy Refried Beans
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) can spicy fat-free refried beans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion becomes translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. 3. Cook and stir refried beans into onion mixture until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir crea...