Spinach-Grape Chopped Salad
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ¼ cup light raspberry-walnut vinaigrette
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
1. Heat pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. 2. Coarsely chop spinach. Toss together spinach, grapes, feta cheese, and vinaigrette in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve immediately. Note: For testing purp...