Spinach Lasagna 4
- 1 pound(s) grated low fat mozzarella cheese (save 1/3)
- 1 box(es) uncooked) lasagna noodles
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce (32 ounce jar)
- 2 chopped spinach (thawed and drained) (10 ounce )
- 4 eggs or 1 cup egg beaters
Preheat oven to 350° Beat eggs, add the spinach and then add the mozzarella cheese. In a 9 X 13 pan, layer in this order: Spaghetti sauce Uncooked lasagna noodles Spinach mixture Repeat ending with spinach mixture. Grease a piece of tin foil and cover pan lightly. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil....