Spinach, Swiss and Artichoke Dip
- 10 ounce(s) (1 can) artichokes packed in water - drained and chopped
- ½ cup(s) grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) shredded swiss cheese
- 1 box (13.5 oz) frozen spinach - thawed and liquid squeezed out
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion - finely chopped
In a mixing bowl, blend all of the ingredients together except for the parmesan or asiago cheese. Spoon into a baking dish and bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Half way through the baking time, sprinkle parmesan or asiago cheese over the top and continue to bake ...