- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 4 (12–fluid ounce) lager or pilsner beers, ice cold
- Sriracha Salt (page 25)
- 8 fluid ounces (1 cup) Clamato, V8, or tomato juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large limes, plus more for garnish
1. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime onto a small plate. Set aside. 2. Juice the remaining limes into a small mixing bowl, discarding the peels and seeds. Add the Sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Clamato juice and mix. 3. Rim four tall mugs with lime juice, followed by Sriracha Salt. Add...