Steak Fajitas with Fresh Lime
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 12-ounce skirt steaks, each halved
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- + 4 more ingredients
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- *Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Warm flour or corn tortillas Arrange steaks in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine 2 tablespoons lime juice and next 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Pour onion mixture over steaks; turn to coat evenly. Let marinate 10 minutes. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet ove...