Sun-Dried Tomato, Parsley, and Manchego Grilled Cheese
- 2 (½-inch-thick, 4-by-5-inch-long) slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup grated Manchego cheese
Mix together cheese, tomatoes, and parsley in a small bowl until well combined. Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Once the pan is warm, add 1 slice of bread buttered side down, top with cheese mixture, then close sandwich ...