Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Bowtie Pasta
- 1 lb uncooked bowtie pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 8 oz peppered bacon, or bacon with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce)jar basil pesto
- 1 c grated Romano
- Black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain tomatoes, reserving some of the oil. Cut tomatoes into julienne strips. 2. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain and crumble. 3. Drain pasta, shake off excess water and place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and ...