Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- ¾ cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
1. In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and butter. 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.