Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Barbaresco 'Bordini' la Spinetta (2006)Wishlisted
La Spinetta Barbaresco Bordini (2010)Wishlisted
Barbaresco Starderi la Spinetta di G. Rivetti 96js/94 Ag (2010)Wishlisted
La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe Piedmont (2006)Wishlisted
Fortified wines are red or white?Replied
Santa Margherita Pinot GScanned
Clark-Claudon Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon United States (2008)Wishlisted
Guido Porro Barolo Vigna Lazzairasco (2005)Reviewed