Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Castello Banfi Moscadello di Montalcino Florus (2009)Reviewed
Tasting Dirty & Rowdy with Hardy WallaceReplied
Glen Ellen Chardonnay California Proprietor's Reserve (2008)Listed
Vinum Cellars Paso Robles Zinfandel (2011)Reviewed
Barone di Valforte Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (2011)Rated
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Joie a Noble Blend (2009)Wishlisted
Feudo Principi di Butera Insolia (2012)Listed
Ventisquero Cabernet Sauvignon Grey (2010)Listed