Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
You also might like
India Chicken BiryaniView Recipe
Southeast Asia Sesame Chicken SaladView Recipe
Spain Easy PaellaView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Chateau Tour Saint-Georges Bordeaux (2010)Wishlisted
Selby Malbec Chalk Hill (2006)Wishlisted
Cabot Vineyards Pinot Noir Anderson Valley (2010)Cellared
Eos Tears of Dew Late Harvest Moscato (2011)Cellared
From the Source: Kentucky BourbonCommented
Olive Garden WinesReplied
Roses and Winery'sReplied
Top 5 Ways to Eat Your TequilaCommented
Wimmer Czerny Gruner Veltliner Frumberg (2011)Listed
Terra Valentine Marriage (2008)Cellared