Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
schloss schonborn Riesling kabinett, marcobrunn 2010Scanned
Chateau Trimoulet Cuvee Emilius Grand Cru St-Emilion (2006)Wishlisted
Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Friuli (2009)Wishlisted
Pass the Cookies! (2008)Wishlisted
Dom Perignon (2003)Cellared
Cannonball Merlot (2011)Cellared
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa Valley (2011)Cellared
Quivira Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley (2010)Cellared
Domaine du Pegau Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Reservee (2010)Cellared