Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
The France ShowReplied
Château Talbot St.-Julien Pre-Arrival (2012)Rated
Château Poujeaux (2012)Rated
Château Ramage la Batisse (2012)Rated
Château Vieux Plantier (2009)Rated
Capsules on Wine BottlesReplied
Layer Cake Primitivo (2011)Wishlisted
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Zinfandel (2012)Wishlisted
Trapiche Malbec Oak Cask Mendoza (2012)Rated
Tablas Creek Esprit de Beaucastel Blanc (2008)Reviewed