Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese Recipe
Mexican Poblano, Spinach, and Black Bean "Lasagne" with Goat Cheese Recipe
Grilled Vegetable Pitas with Goat Cheese and Pesto Mayo Recipe
Fresh Figs with Bacon and Goat Cheese Recipe
Fusilli with Roasted Eggplant and Goat Cheese Recipe
Beet Risotto with Greens, Goat Cheese, and Walnuts Recipe
Bacon-Wrapped Quail Stuffed with Goat Cheese Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Cedar Brook Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Dona Sol Merlot (2013)Listed
Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville (2006)Reviewed
What have you bought lately?Replied
Bootleg Red Blend (2012)Rated
Decoy Merlot Sonoma County (2010)Wishlisted
Taylor Fladgate Porto Late Bottled Vintage (2011)Wishlisted
Guenoc Vintage Port (2008)Wishlisted