Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Eager to learn all about wineReplied
J.P. Chenet Cabernet Sauvignon-Syrah (2011)Wishlisted
J.P. Chenet Reserve Cabernet-Merlot (2011)Wishlisted
Convert a commercial Refrigerator Into a Wine Cooler.Replied
Langetwins Cabernet Sauvignon Estate (2010)Reviewed
Altos las Hormigas Malbec (2012)Wishlisted
Bodegas Muga Grenache Blend Rioja Rosado (2011)Wishlisted
Chloe Wines Sonoma County Chardonnay (2012)Reviewed
Villa Teresa Pinot Grigio 750m Italian Wines Pinot Grigio (2007)Wishlisted
Cuvee de Bord Bourgogne Blanc (2009)Reviewed