Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Mer Soleil Chardonnay Reserve (2011)Cellared
Fontezoppa Marche Rosso Sangiovese Blend (2008)Wishlisted
Old Vine Chilean CarignanCommented
The Côte de Nuits In Your Glass(es)Commented
9 Basic Traits of WineCommented
Five Key Wine Components and How to Detect ThemCommented
The Wines and Wineries of BrazilCommented
Snooth's Sparkling Wine Round-upCommented
Five Wines For BrunchCommented
The Problem with Wine RatingsCommented