Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Carnuntum Muhr-Van Der Niepoort (2011)Reviewed
Skylark Wines 'Las Aves' Cabernet Carignan Syrah Blend (2010)Reviewed
Morse Code Shiraz (2009)Commented
Xyzin Old Vine Zinfandel (2012)Listed
Kendall-Jackson Zinfandel Vintner's Reserve California (2012)Listed
G&m Machmer Gewürztraminer Spätlese Bechtheimer Stein (2008)Reviewed
Saddleback Cellars "rancher's Red" (2011)Reviewed
Stags' Leap Winery Petite Sirah (2011)Reviewed
Amity Vineyards Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Oregon Select (2011)Reviewed
Bliss Zinfandel (2010)Wishlisted