Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Ruffino Chianti Superiore (2011)Cellared
Trapiche Oak Cask Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Cellared
Geyser Peak Walking Tree Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Raymond R Collection Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Gloria Ferrer Pinot Noir Carneros (2010)Cellared
Frei Brothers Reserve Russian River Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Cigar Box Reserve Hand Harvested Malbec (2013)Wishlisted
Amador Foothill Sangiovese Amador County Rosato (2008)Cellared
Michael David Freakshow Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Bodegas Olarra Cerro Anon Rioja Reserva Red (2006)Reviewed