Sweet Recipe: Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl | The Kitchn
- So say I didn't want to use goat cheese, could I straight up replace the 8 oz of goat cheese with 8 oz of cream cheese?you talked me into it. i'm going to attempt these tonight.
- One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
- Makes about 30 small brownie squaresExtra-Dark Brownies with Sea Salt & Lime
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- @CCB12 good idea - absolutely! You can also just fold them in without macerating at all -- they'd be fine that way too.
- i almost just drooled on my keyboard.
You also might like
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Best Wine Deals
Dom de Dionysos Cotes du Rhone (2011)Cellared
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Fat, rich, creamy and buttery ChardonnayReplied
Orchard Country Winery Honey Crisp Apple (NV)Reviewed
Vega Sicilia Unico Ribeira Duero (1958)Listed
What wine websites do you visit to crave your wine entertainment needs?Replied
Chariot Gypsy Red (2012)Cellared
Domaine Bruno Clavelier la Combe Brulee Vosne-Romanee Cl (2007)Wishlisted
Liparita Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (1999)Reviewed
Dominique Piron Brouilly (2011)Reviewed