Taco Roll Ups 5
- 1 package(s) Burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 package(s) cream cheese (8 ounce packages)
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies, drained (small can)
- 1 can(s) chopped black olives (optional) (small can)
Mix together cream cheese, taco seasoning, green chilis & black olives (if using). Spread cream cheese mixture on tortillas. Carefully roll up tortillas, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour or up to 8 hours. When set slice and serve with salsa and/or sour cream.