- 2 (2.12-ounce) bottles mild chili powder
- 2 (46-ounce) cans 100% vegetable juice (V-8)
- Tamale papers, soked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 cup water
- 3 cup self-rising yellow cornmeal mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 pound ground sirloin
Preheat oven to 325F. In a large bowl, combine ground sirloin and enchilada sauce, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight. The next day, mix cornmeal mix and water, stirring well. Take about 1 1/2 tablespoons meat and mold cornmeal mixture around to coat the outside. Then wrap each ...