Tarragon Tuna Steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ pounds fresh tuna steaks
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, tarragon vinegar, dried tarragon and pepper. Place tuna steaks into the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. 3. Grill tuna steaks 8 to 10 minutes ...