- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) (16 ounces) confectioners' sugar
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 1/3 cup(s) margarine, softened, or shortening
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
1. Mix margarine, corn syrup, extract and salt in large bowl. Add sugar; mix with hands until well blended. Add additional corn syrup if mixture is too dry. 2. Divide the mixture into as many portions as you would like to color. Add food color to each portion; knead well. 3. Shape int...