The Big Dipper
- 1 ½ cup(s) pasteurized processed cheese, cubed
- ½ cup(s) green onions, sliced
- ½ teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 can(s) Hormel chili no beans (15 ounce can)
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes & green chilies, diced, reserving 1 T. drained (10 ounce can)
In saucepan, combine all ingredients. Heat just until cheese melts, stirring frequently. Serve warm with assorted raw vegetables and toasted French bread slices or assorted crackers. Garnish dip with reserved tomatoes, red pepper and additional green onion, if desired. Makes 4 cups.