The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
The Classic Hot Brown Recipe
Corn on the Cob with Tarragon Recipe
The Ultimate Burger Recipe
The Great White Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe
Hot Dog in the Hole Recipe
Pair-o-Normal Game Hens with "Break on Through to the Other Side" of Mango Salsa Recipe
Home of the Brave BBQ Chicken Recipe
Microwave Corn on the Cob Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Citrus Butter Recipe
Calamari in the Luciana Style Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Martin Ray Vineyards & Winery Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley (2015)Commented
Siduri Pinot Noir Rosella's Vineyard Santa Lucia Highlands (2012)Reviewed
High Impact Burgundy, Barolo DinnerReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Taking Sign-ups for the 2016 Snooth Secret Santa Wine Exchange - How about some newbies!Replied
Chateau Fort-Lignac Chateau Fort-Lignac Haut-Medoc (2009)Wishlisted
Veronese Bianco Marani Igt-Sartori di Verona (2010)Rated
Three Wishes Chardonnay Livermore Valley (NV)Wishlisted
Château le Puy Red Bordeaux Blend Haut-Médoc (2003)Wishlisted