The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Hot Dog in the Hole Recipe
Pair-o-Normal Game Hens with "Break on Through to the Other Side" of Mango Salsa Recipe
South-of-the-Border Grilled Chicken and Green Tomatoes Recipe
Home of the Brave BBQ Chicken Recipe
Microwave Corn on the Cob Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Citrus Butter Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Georgian Winemakers to Putin: Thanks for the Cold Shoulder, VladCommented
Brazilian Cuisine is Begging for WineCommented
Beviamo Product of Italy Moscato D Asti DOCG (2011)Wishlisted
Coffee & TeaReplied
Castle Hornberg in Germany (Götz von Berlichingen)Posted
Santa Barbara Coast Oil LeakReplied
Amazing Obscurity: WSJ Lauds Five Wines From Places You Don't ExpectCommented
And now for something completely different ...Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied