The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
schloss schonborn Riesling kabinett, marcobrunn 2010Scanned
Chateau Trimoulet Cuvee Emilius Grand Cru St-Emilion (2006)Wishlisted
Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio Friuli (2009)Wishlisted
Pass the Cookies! (2008)Wishlisted
Dom Perignon (2003)Cellared
Cannonball Merlot (2011)Cellared
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa Valley (2011)Cellared
Quivira Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley (2010)Cellared
Domaine du Pegau Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvee Reservee (2010)Cellared