The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Lacheteau Pinot Noir Kiwi Cuvée (2006)Wishlisted
How long will a good dry Riesling age?Replied
Mythmaker California (2010)Rated
Nandu Malbec (2011)Rated
Nandu Malbec (2009)Rated
La Frenz Naramata Bench Vivant (2011)Reviewed
Spyros Hatziyiannis Assyrtiko Santorini (2008)Reviewed