The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Blind Tasting 2012 ZinfandelCommented
Famille Perrin Gigondas la Gille (2010)Cellared
Taurasi DOCG (2008)Cellared
Kunde Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Rated
Mirassou Pinot Noir California (2012)Wishlisted
Domaine Gayda Figure Libre Freestyle Rouge (2010)Cellared
Domaine Gayda les Chemins de Moscou Vin de Pays d'Oc (2008)Cellared
Lot 119 Alexander Valley Meritage (2005)Wishlisted
Delatour Cabernet Cuvee Premier (2012)Cellared