The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Gc les Preuses (2011)Commented
100 point Vietti Ravera BaroloReplied
Biale Zinfandel Napa Black Chicken (2012)Wishlisted
Scarpetta Pinot Grigio (2010)Wishlisted
Novella Red Blend Paso Robles Synergy (2008)Reviewed
Taylor Fladgate Port Single Harvest Very Old Limited Edition (1964)Wishlisted
Ben Glaetzer Amon-Ra Shiraz (2009)Reviewed
Mica Cabernet Sauvignon Buccella Vyd Napa Valley (2010)Listed
Zd Abacus 9th Bottling (NV)Listed
Moone-Tsai Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2008)Listed