The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- @redzinger "
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- + 1 more ingredients
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
You also might like
India Chicken BiryaniView Recipe
Middle East Orange Mint RiceView Recipe
Tuscany Rice And Bean SoupView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Apollonio Copertino Divoto Riserva (2000)Wishlisted
Napa Highlights May 2013Posted
Col Vetoraz Prosecco Prosecco di Valdobbiadene (2009)Wishlisted
Fantinel Pinot Noir Brut Rose IGT Italy Friuli-Venezia-Giulia Sparkling (NV)Wishlisted
Mount Eden Vineyards Estate Bottled Pinot Noir (2008)Wishlisted
Fort Ross Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Symposium Fort Ross Vineyard (2009)Wishlisted
Calera Pinot Noir Central Coast (2009)Wishlisted
Kutch Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast McDougall Ranch (2009)Wishlisted
Rivers-Marie Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Old Vines Summa (2008)Wishlisted
Peay Vineyards Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Pomarium (2010)Wishlisted