The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Shake up your party
Tonight we're drinking:
Best Wine Deals
Taft Street Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2007)Reviewed
Nautilus Estate Pinot Noir (2010)Listed
Nobilo Icon Series Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Stoller Pinot Noir Jv Estate (2010)Listed
Handley Pinot Noir (2010)Listed
Byron Santa Maria Valley Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Santa Barbara Winery Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Balletto Vineyards Pinot Noir Russian River Valley (2011)Listed
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses! So are we ready to find out how close we were?Replied
William Fevre Vaulorent Premier Cru Chablis (2010)Reviewed