The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Corn on the Cob with Tarragon Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Thyme & Roasted Red Pepper Butter Recipe
The Ultimate Burger Recipe
Pair-o-Normal Game Hens with "Break on Through to the Other Side" of Mango Salsa Recipe
Hot Dog in the Hole Recipe
The Southwestern Recipe
The Classic Hot Brown Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Citrus Butter Recipe
Peppered Corn on the Cob Recipe
Salt-and-Pepper Edamame (Soybeans in the Pod) Recipe
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Don't Belittle the Box Wine!Commented
Acacia Pinot Noir a By Acacia (2013)Rated
Il Tredici Vino Bianco Frizzante CavazzaRated
Marsala Superiore DOC 'Garibaldi' Dolce (NV)Rated
Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream LiqueurListed
Lock & Key Meritage (2009)Cellared
Casarena Malbec Lauren's Single Vineyard (2011)Cellared
Casarena Malbec Jamilla's Single Vineyard (2011)Cellared
Fiancetto Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Cellared