The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Rebel Coast Reckless Love Red (2012)Wishlisted
Reckless Love California (2012)Wishlisted
Main & Geary Pinot Noir ' (2012)Cellared
The Buccaneer Pinot Noir (2011)Cellared
One Of The Biggest Wine Frauds Ever Has Been FoiledReplied
Domaine du Grand Montmirail Gigondas Vieilles Vignes (2011)Reviewed
Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (1997)Wishlisted
Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva (1995)Wishlisted
Domaine Jean Ginglinger Pinot Blanc (2007)Wishlisted
Di Majo Norante Sangiovese Molise (2011)Reviewed