The Biggest Kitchen Design Mistakes House Beautiful | The Kitchn
- @redzinger "
- I actually feel strongly enough about this that I finally signed up for an account to comment, three years after I first started reading AT...
- Well said @angelinethebaker
- Well, in my kitchen, one wall is 10' tall, the other 14. Going to the ceiling is well, more than slightly pointless. 8' tall cabs is enough.
- One Minute Tip: Create a Basic Landing Strip
- Wooden Pepper/Salt ...
- My gut instinct is that covering appliances with cabinetry is one of those short-lived trends that is going to date a kitchen very, very fast"
- + 1 more ingredients
- 3 design pros and this is all they can come up with?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wine Storage AdviceReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
The terroir of the Willamette ValleyCommented
Rocca Della Macie Sasyr (2006)Wishlisted
Rocca Della Macie Chianti Cl (2009)Wishlisted
Lakeridge Southern Red (NV)Wishlisted
Annabella Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Ridge Zinfandel Lytton Estate (1991)Reviewed
The Naked Grape P.noir (NV)Reviewed