Three-Cheese Quesadillas with Garlic Butter
- 4 9- or 10-inch flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 small cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 Tbs. salted butter, at room temperature
- 1-¼ oz. finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano (½ cup
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack, coarsely grated (2 cups)
- 4 oz. fresh goat cheese, crumbled (¾ cup)
Position a rack in the center of the oven; heat the oven to 200°F. In a small pot, bring 2 cups water to a boil over high heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Drain the garlic, let it cool slightly, peel, and put it in a small bowl. With a fork, mash the garlic to a ...