Todd and Jenny's Favorite Summertime Fluff Pie
- 2 (6 ounce) containers lemon yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container extra-creamy whipped dessert topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared deep dish graham cracker pie crust
1. Mix lemon yogurt and whipped dessert topping together in a large bowl. Fold blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries into the yogurt mixture; pour into prepared pie crust. 2. Refrigerate until the mixture sets, about 4 hours.