Toffee-Ginger Pumpkin Pie
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, finely chopped (2 tbsp = about 1 oz)
- 1 frozen pumpkin pie (9-inch)
- Reddi-wip Original Whipped Light Cream
- ½ cup milk chocolate toffee bits (1/2 cup = about 3 oz)
1. Bake pie according to package directions. 2. Stir toffee bits and ginger in small bowl until combined. Spoon toffee mixture onto hot pie around edge of pie, leaving center open. Cool on wire rack at least 2 hours. Then refrigerate until ready to serve. 3. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slic...